Are you getting the results you want from your social ads and small business website?
The truth is that most people don’t. What’s the secret?
In order to make a success of your social ads and small business website, you need to make a connection with your readers in two places, namely:
- Google and other SERPs
Google connections happen by means of SEO, but don’t believe someone who promises to get you to the number one spot on Google – nobody can guarantee that!
Search Engine Optimisation uses a variety of techniques to help users searching for what you have to offer online, to reach your site. If you have hired an SEO expert who managed to get thousands of hits to your site, but no sales, that means one of two things:
- They used black hat techniques. Anyone can get a lot of hits to your site by using popular keywords and phrases, but hits don’t matter – SALES matter.
- Your content did not make a connection with your audience. How and when you communicate with your audience before making that sale, matters.
Marrying white hat SEO techniques with superb content sets the scene for online success.
The Importance of the RIGHT Content at the RIGHT Time
If you have taken the Hubspot Inbound Certification, you will know the importance of nurturing your funnel. Whether you’re selling cakes, self-defence classes, fitness instruction, graphic design or photography online through social ads or your small business website, every word matters. Not only does your
- How to Build a Website in 10 Steps - May 3, 2017
- Social Ad & Small Business Website Review - November 24, 2016
- Freelance Web Content Writers Rule at Productivity - June 24, 2016